Western Union is an easy and
convenient money transfer system
When the service is approved, money can be received in a couple of minutes.
Western Union in Ukraine it is about:
- over 15 years of service
- over 130 banks and UkrPoshta deliver Western Union services
- over 14 500 points of service all over Ukraine
- Western Union services are delivered in 100 cities and villages of Ukraine
How to transfer money from Ukraine?
- Remitters must present their valid ID card;
- International money transfer cannot be made in local currency;
- For residents and non-residents of Ukraine, the amount for transfer is limited to UAH 150,000.00 per person per day;
- Non-residents of Ukraine must present the Certificate of origin of freely convertible currency or Customs declaration;
- Domestic money transfers are made in local currency and not limited in amount.
How to receive money transfer in Ukraine?
- Remittees must provide a valid ID card;
- Money transferred from the USA is subject to be paid in US dollars;
- Currency of payment in Ukraine is US dollars and UAH. Money transferred from Portugal, Campania region (Italy) and Spain is paid in Euros. Sending currency is US dollard.
- Cash in Euros may be paid in over 11 thousand points of service in Ukraine. The remittee must present a valid money transfer control number (MTCN).
- This money transfer option is subject to private remittances and prohibited to use for commercial, business or investment purposes.