On December 26, 2017, the National Rating Agency “IBI Rating” approved the credit rating of PJSC “BANK SICH” as uaA-, with forecast “stable”. Decision No. 258-17/FC/SICH 01-12up “On renewal of credit rating according to Minutes No. 41 issued by the Rating Committee “Rating Agency “IBI-Rating” LLC” on December 26, 2017.
A borrower rated uaA is described as highly creditworthy in contrast to other Ukrainian borrowers. Credit rating shows the sensitivity to unfavorable commercial, financial, and economic conditions.
Symbol «-» stands for an intermediate rating against the main rating.
Forecast described as “stable means that the credit rating shall unlikely change within the year.
The following criteria noted by the Rating Agency proves the Bank’s credit rating:
- sufficient capitalization;
- support by the Bank’s owners;
- strengthening of bargaining power by expanding of regional branches and number of customers;
- concentration of credit portfolio for major loaners;
- reasonable liquidity indexes and balanced assets and liabilities my maturity;
- concentration of resource data base as per contractors;
- rough economic environment impacts the financial freedom and capacity of citizens and operating businesses and, therefore, minimize the public confidence in banks.
Rating history of PJSC “BANK SICH”