MoneyGram system serves for urgent international money transfer for individuals. A remittee may receive money in 15-20 minutes after sending.
The remitter shall pay fee for money transfer services fixed by MoneyGram. The remittee is not charged any fees.
Money is transferred in EUROS paid in EUROS or US dollars.
Fee is charged in UAH at the National Bank official rate fixed for money transfer transactions.
To transfer by MoneyGram, you are kindly asked to do the following:
- apply to PJSC “BANK SICH”;
- fill in the form for money transfer and present your passport or any other valid ID card (if personal account is opened to a resident of Ukraine, it is required to provide the taxpayer’s card number);
- deposit money in the cash desk and pay fees;
- get the money transfer control number;
- provide the remittee with the transfer control number and amount of transfer.
To receive money, you are kindly asked to do the following:
- you should know the amount and transfer control number (in case you don’t know or forgot it, you can receive money if you know name and surname of the remitter);
- apply to PJSC “BANK SICH, fill in the form for receipt of money, present your passport or valid ID card (if personal account is opened to a resident of Ukraine, it is required to provide the taxpayer’s card number);
- receive money.
In Ukraine, money is transferred and received with MoneyGram provided that current account is opened to the Customer.