BANK SICH is looking to cooperate with insurance companies that are required to:
- meet the requirements imposed by the Bank to insurance companies;
- submit all required documents and fill in the application form;
- establish a deposit in PJSC “BANK SICH”;
- open a current account in PJSC “BANK SICH” for receipt of insurance payments from legal and individual persons – bank’s loaners;
- agree standard agreements with the bank’s management based on which the insurance agreements shall be concluded with Bank SICH’s customers.
Documents shall be reviewed and decision about cooperation shall be made within 60 days upon receipt of the required set of documents from an insurance company.
Representation of false, incomplete, or improper data by an insurance company shall be one of the grounds for refuse to cooperate.
Cooperation between PJSC “BANK SICH” and an insurance company confirms that such an insurance company has been verified by the Bank for its customers.